HUBUNGAN PENGETAHUAN IBU DENGAN SIKAP IBU HAMIL TERHADAP SENAM HAMIL DI PUSKESMAS SRANDAKAN, BANTUL
Background: Pregnancy exercise movement contains a relaxing effect that could stabilize emotionally pregnant women. In women who do pregnancy exercise, delivery is faster than pregnant women who do not do pregnancy exercises. Pregnant exercise, is very important for pregnant women, because it could reduce discomfort during pregnancy and facilitate the delivery process. Attitudes and practices were important components that pregnant women must have in carrying out pregnancy exercises. there were several factors that influence the attitude of pregnant women to pregnancy exercise including knowledge of the woman.
Objectives: The aim of this study were to identify the association between knowledge with the attitude of pregnant women to pregnancy exercise.
Methods: The study were used quantitative research design with a cross-sectional study approach. Samples were taken by purposive sampling technique, namely 36 pregnant women who carried out antenatal care at the Srandakan Health Center. The research instrument was a questionnaire. The results of the study were analyzed using the chi-square analysis.
Results: Most mothers also had good knowledge as much as 69.4%. While the mother's attitude about pregnancy exercise mostly supports as much as 52.8%. The chi-square test results obtained p values=0,191 (> 0.05).
Conclusions: There were no association between knowledge with the attitude of pregnant women to pregnancy exercise at the Srandakan Health Center.
2. Dinas Kesehatan Bantul, 2015. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Bantul. Bantul.
3. Witjaksono, A, 2002. Persalinan Tanpa Nyeri dengan Anestesi Epidural Ditinjau dari Kedokteran dan Islam. http://www.tabloid-nakita.com.
4. Manuaba, IBG. 2010. Ilmu Kebidanan Penyakit Kandungan dan KB, Jakarta: EGC.
5. Maryunani A., 2011. Senam Hamil, Senam Nifas, dan Terapi Musik, Trans Info Media, Jakarta. Hal: 48.
6. Suratiah, Hartati N., Yuniati NW., 2013. Pengetahuan Ibu Hamil tentang Senam Hamil. Jurusan Keperawatan Polteknik Kesehatan Denpasar Bali. Tersedia di http://poltekkes-denpasar.ac.id/files/JURNAL%20GEMA%20KEPERAWATAN/JUNI%202014/Suratiah,%20dkk.pdf diakses 31 Agustus 2020.
7. Rahmawati NA., Sutaryono, Lestari S., 2016. Hubungan Senam Hamil terhadap Lamanya Proses Persalinan pada Ibu Bersalin di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Bayat Klaten. Jurnal Involusi Kebidanan. 6(11): 30-37.
8. Notoatmodjo, S. 2010. Promosi Kesehatan Teori & Aplikasi. edisi revi. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
9. Azwar, S, 2011. Sikap Manusia Teori dan Pengukurannya. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
10. Silalahi, NS. 2014. Gambaran Tingkat Pengetahuan dan Sikap Ibu Hamil tentang Senam Hamil Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Buhit Kecamatan Pangururan Kabupaten Samosir. Skripsi. Universitas Sumatrea Utara.
11. Elizawarda, 2015. Hubungan Pengetahuan dengan Sikap Ibu Hamil terhadap Senam Hamil di Desa Sei Litur Tasik Kecamatan Sawit Seberang Kabupaten Langkat, PANNMED, 11(1): 23–32.
12. Sari E., 2015. Hubungan Pengetahuan dengan Sikap Ibu Hamil terhadap Senam Hamil di Rumah Sakit Elisabet Medan Tahun 2014. Jurnal Ilmiah Kebidanan IMELDA. 1(1): 44-54.
13. Riyana S., 2005. Faktor-faktor yang Memengaruhi Tingkat Pengetahuan Ibu Hamil tentang Senam Hamil di Desa Wates. Skripsi. Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta.
14. Gunawan R., 2009. Hubungan antara Pengetahuan Ibu Hamil dengan Sikap Ibu tentang Senam Hamil di Rumah Sakit PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. Skripsi. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.
15. Yuliarti, N. 2010. Panduan Lengkap Olah Raga bagi Wanita Hamil dan Menyusui, Jakarta: Andi.
16. Potter, P.A, & Perry, 2005. A.G, Buku Ajar Fundamental Keperawatan: Konsep, Proses dan Praktek. Edisi 4.Vol 2. Alih Bahasa: Renata Komalasari, dkk. Jakarta: EGC.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.