HUBUNGAN ANTARA DUKUNGAN SUAMI DENGAN KECEMASAN SELAMA PERSALINAN PADA PRIMIGRAVIDA DI PUSKESMAS MLATI II SLEMAN
Background: Labor is the process of delivering a baby that occurs in full-term pregnancy (37-42 weeks). One of the efforts to reduce anxiety during labor is to provide support from a significant person, a husband. Husban’s support in labor process is a source of strength for woman who cannot be replaced by health personnel.
Objective: To identify the relationship between husband’s support and anxiety level during labor on primigravida at Mlati II Health Center Sleman.
Methods: This study was descriptive quantitative, with cross sectional approach. The samples were 20 respondents who were selected withaccidental sampling technique. Research employed questionnairesto measure husband’s support and mother’s anxiety level. Study used univariable and bivariable analysis.
Result: Most of the husband's support during labor on primigravida at Mlati II Health Center Sleman were at high category (75.0%). The majority of mothers experienced mild anxiety (50.0%). The relationship between husband’s support and anxiety during childbirth in primigravida mother at Mlati II Health Center Sleman district was at strong category; r = -0.632 (.600 to .799).
Conclusion : There was a relationship between husbands’ support andprimigravida mothers’ anxiety level during labor at Mlati II Health Center Sleman.
2. Hasuki. Buku Saku Perawatan Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak. Jakarta: EGC. 2010.
3. Kemkes RI. Upaya Percepatan Penurunan Angka Kematian Ibu. Jakarta: Bakti Husada. 2011.
4. Sumarah, et al. Perawatan Ibu Bersalin. Yogyakarta: Fitramiya. 2008.
5. Sari & Rimandini. Asuhan Kebidanan Persalinan. Jakarta: Trans Info Media. 2014.
6. Hurlock. Psikologi Perkembangan Suatu Pendekatan Sepanjang Rentang Kehidupan. Edisi Keenam. Jakarta: Erlangga. 2001
7. Nugroho. Besar Sampel Dalam Penelitian Kesehatan.Yogyakarta: Books. 2010.
8. Marmi. Intranatal Care Asuhan Kebidanan Pada Persalinan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar. 2012.
9. Elisa. Hubungan Pendampingan Suami Dengan Tingkat Kecemasan Ibu Primigravida Dalam Menghadapi Proses Persalinan di BPS Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Banjarmasin. Program Studi Ilmu Keperawatan STIKES Telogorejo Semarang. 2013.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.