ONSET PENGELUARAN KOLOSTRUM PERSALINAN NORMAL LEBIH CEPAT DARIPADA PERSALINAN SECTIO CAESARIA
Background: Lactation onset is a term of multiplying breast milk until the release of breast milk for the first time. It is also perceived by mothers as a bit hard breast, inflammed, and full of breast milk or the release of colostrum. Colostrum is the first liquid secreted by breast milk gland since the first day until the fourth day of labour. One of the factors that influences lactation onset is labour methods. Mothers who undergo sectio caesaria surgery will experience pain and prolonged effects of anesthesia compared to mothers with normal labors.
Objective: To investigate the difference of colostrum releasing onset in post partum mothers with normal labors and sectio caesaria in Panembahan Senopati General Hospital, Bantul.
Method: This study was quantitative with cross sectional design. The number of samples were 80 respondents selected with purposive sampling technique. Study instrument was observational sheets. Data analysis applied Mann-Whitney test.
Result: The majority of respondents who had normal labors and sectio caesaria experienced different colostrum onset. In normal labors, the time of colostrum release was 1 day. In sectio caesaria labors, the time of colostrum release was 2 days. The average duration of post partum mothers with normal labors was 13,6 hours and post partum mothers with sectio caesaria was 22,6 hours. The result of Mann-Whitney test was that there was a difference between colostrum release onset of post partum mothers with normal labors and sectio caesaria with p-value of 0,001 (p<0,05).
Conclusion: Colostrum onsets were different in normal labors and sectio caesaria labors.
Keyword: Colostrum, Normal labors, Sectio Caesaria labors.
2. Roesli. Inisiasi Menyusui Dini Plus ASI Eksklusif. Jakarta: Pustaka Bunda; 2009.
3. Baskoro A. ASI Panduan Praktis Menyusui. Yogyakarta: Banyu Media; 2008.
4. Purwanti S. Konsep Penerapan ASI ekslusif. Jakarta: EGC; 2008.
5. Salmiyatun. Asuhan Keperawatan Ibu Bayi Baru Lahir. Jakarta: EGC; 2009.
6. Savitri. ASI dan Menyusui, Panduan Praktis Bagi Ibu Setelah Melahirkan. Jakarta: PT Bhuana Ilmu Popular Kelompok Gramedia; 2011.
7. Sukarni. Perbedaan waktu keberhasilan inisiasi menyusui dini antara persalinan normal di Rumah Sakit Marinir. 2008.
8. Kristiyanasari. ASI, Menyusui & SADARI. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika; 2011.
9. Proverawati. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika; 2010.
10. Faktor yang berperan dalam kegagalan pemberian ASI ekslusif [Internet]. Universitas Diponegoro. 2007. Available from: http://eprints.undip.ac.id/1034/ARTIKEL_ASI.pdf.
11. Nugroho. ASI dan Tumor Payudara. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika; 2011.
12. Desmawati. Perbedaan waktu pengeluaran ASI pada ibu post partum. Jurnal Bina Widya Universitas Pembangunan Nasional Veteran Jakarta. 2010;22(1):11-6.
13. Dewey KG. Maternal aniated Fetal Stress Are Associated with Impaired Lactogenesis in Humans. The Jurnal Of Nutrition. 2001;131:3012-5.
14. Yanikkerem E, Tuncer R, Yilmaz K, Aslan M, Karadeniz G. (2009). Breast Feeding Knowledge and Practices Among Mothers in Manisa Turkey. Midwifery. 2009;25:e19-e32.
15. Manuaba. Ilmu Kandungan, Penyakit Kandungan dan KB. Jakarta: EGC; 2010.
16. Ambarwati RE, Wulandari D. Asuhan Kebidanan Nifas. Yogyakarta: Mitra Cendika Press; 2009
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.