FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERHUBUNGAN DENGAN KUALITAS HIDUP PEREMPUAN KLIMAKTERIK
Background:Physical and psychological changes during climacterium phase could influence quality of life in climacteric women. Eightypercent of womenreported anydiscomfortthat occurs as climactericsymptomssuch asheadaches, sexual problems, tachycardia, hot flushes, sweatingandinsomniathat can significantlydegrade the quality oflive. Factorsthat determinethe quality of lifeare age, menopauseduration, marital status, education level, income, employment status, healthstatus, health insurance, and parity.
Objective: The purpose of the study was to determine thefactorsassociated withthe quality of life ofclimactericwomen.
Methods: The study wasa quantitave research with cross sectional design. The samples were 88 subjects. Data collection used Menopause Rating Scale (MRS) and the WHOQOL-BREF.The data analysis used Spearman rank correlation test and contingency coefficient.
Result: There was a significant relationship between parity and employment status with quality of life (p<0.05), but not to the variables of age, duration of menopause, marital status, education level, income, and health insurance.
Conclusion: There was a significant relationship between parity and employment status with quality of lifein climacteric women.
Keyword: Quality of life, climacteric women
2. Senba N, Matsuo H. Effects of a health education program on climacteric women. Climacteric. 2010; 13: 561-569
3. Binfa. L., Munoz. L., Vergara, et al. Influence of psychosocial factors on climacteric symptoms. Maturitas. 2004; 48:425-31
4. Smith-Di Julio. K.., Woods. N.F., Mitchell.
E.S. Well being during the menopausal trantition and early postmenopause : a within stage analysis. Women’s health issues. 2008; 18:310-18
5. WHO. 1994. Quality of life assessment: International perspectives. Berlin: Springer
6. Nazir, K.A. 2006. Penilaian kualitas hidup pasien pasca bedah pintas koroner yang menjalani rehabilitasi fase III dengan menggunakan SF-36. Jakarta : Universitas Indonesia
7. Hanafi, Z.Z., 2010. Faktor-faktor yang memengaruhi kualitas hidup penderita kanker payudara pasca kemoterapi adjuvan di RSUP Dr. Sardjito Yogyakarta. Karya Tulis Paripurna. Bagian Ilmu Bedah Fk UGM Yogyakarta
8. Geiger, A.M., West, C.N., Nekhlyudov, L., Herrinton, L.J. Contentment With Quality of Life Among Breast Cancer Survivors with and Without Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy. J Clin Oncol 2006;24:1350-1356
9. Ozkan, S., Alatas, e.R.m Zencir, M. Women’s Quality of Life in the Premenopausal and Postmenopausal Women. Quality of Life Research (2005)14:1795-1801
10. Kalarhoudi, M.A., Taebi, M., Sadat, Z., Saberi, F. Assessment of quality of life in menopausal periods : A population study in Kashan, Iran. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2011; 13(11):811-817
11. Silva, A.R., Tanaka, A.C.D. Factors associated with menopausal symptom severity in middle-aged Brazilian women from the Brazilian western Amazon. Maturitas. 2013; 76: 64-69
12. Ehsanpour, S., Eivazi, M., Davazdah., Emami, SH. Quality of life after menopause and its relation with marital status. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2007;12: 130-5
13. Baltimore, M., Brynes, G., Watkins, C. 2004. Approaching Menopause. Diakses tanggal 25 April 2013 dari http://baltimorepsych.com/menopause
14. Taylor, S.E. 1995. Health Psychology. 3rd edition. United States of America: Mc Graw-Hill
15. Sumanta, Aryandono, T. 2008. Kualitas Hidup Penderita Karsinoma Mammae pasca Operasi di RS Sardjito. Dalam Karya Ilmiah Paripurna PPDS I Ilmu Bedah FK UGM
16. Meyers, C.A., Weitzner, M.A., Stuebing, K.K., Saleeba, A.K. 1997. Relationship between Quality of Life and Mood in Long Term Survivors of Breast Cancer Treated with Mastectomy. Departement of Neuro Oncology, Texas University. Supportive care in Cancer. 5(3):241-8
17. Indiati, A., Haditono, S.R., Hadi, S. Sikap wanita terhadap menopause : ditinjau dari kondisi dan status kerja. Berkala Penelitian Pascasarjana. UGM. 2001.Vol.4 No 2A, 323-339
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.