TINGKAT PENGETAHUAN REMAJA PUTRI TENTANG ANEMIA DI PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MUNAWWIR KOMPLEK Q KRAPYAK YOGYAKARTA
Background: Anemia is a nutritional problem that is frequently experienced by adolescence. The prevalence in Indonesian female teenager in 2013 is categorized according to age, 5-14 years old is 26,4%, 15-24 years old is 18,4%, 25-34 is 16,9%, 35-44 years old is 18,3%, 45-54 years old is 20,1%, 55-64 years old is 25,0%, 65–74 years old is 34,2%.
Goal: To explore the knowledge level of female teenager at Islamic boarding house of Al-Munawwir Block Q Krapyak Yogyakarta about anemia.
Method: This was a descriptive quantitative research. Samples were selected with total sampling method. The number of sample were 38 female teenagers at the islamic boarding house of Al-munawwir block Q Krapyak. Data collecting is conducted with a closed-questionnaire and data analysis was with univariat analysis.
Result: The knowledge level of female teenager about anemia mostly was at good category (44,7%), knowledge level of female teenager about anemia definition was mostly at adequate category (42,1%), knowledge level of female teenager about the cause of anemia was mostly at adequate category (39,5%) and deficient (39,5%), knowledge level of female teenager about the effect of anemia was mostly at good category (47,4%), knowledge level of female teenager about the prevention of anemia was mostly at good category (78,9%), knowledge level of female teenager about the treatment of anemia was mostly at deficient category (65,8%).
Conclusion: The knowledge level of female teenager about anemia at Islamic boarding house of Al- munawwir Krapyak was at good category.
Keywords: Knowledge level, anemia, female teenager
2. Dinkes, Bantul. 2013. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Bantul Tahun 2010. Yogyakarta
3. Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan. 2010. Riset Kesehatan Dasar (Riskesdas 2010). Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. DIY
4. Arisman. 2010. Gizi dalam Daur Kehidupan. Jakarta : EGC
5. Depkes RI. 2007. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia Tahun 2010. Jakarta : Kementrian Kesehatan Depkes RI
6. Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan. 2013. Riset Kesehatan Dasar (Riskesdas 2013). Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Jakarta
7. Ariani, A.P. 2014. Aplikasi Metodologi Penelitian Kebidanan Dan Kesehatan Reproduksi. Yogyakarta : Nuha Medika.
8. Depkes RI. 2006. Anemia Gizi dan Tablet Tambah Darah Untuk Wanita Usia Subur. Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan Depkes RI
9. Ayu, Ida Manuaba, dkk. 2010. Memahami Kesehatan Reproduksi Wanita. Jakarta : EGC
10. Sayogo, S. 2006. Gizi Remaja Putri. Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia.
11. Proverawati, A. 2011. Anemia dan Anemia Kehamilan. Yogyakarta : Nuha Medika.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.