PENERIMAAN ORANGTUA TERHADAP ANAK DENGAN AUTISME DI PUSAT LAYANAN AUTIS (PLA) DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA
Background: Autism is a developmental disorder in children that affects their social and imaginative lifes. Parents’ acceptance on their children’s autism will have impact on how they treat their children.
Objective: The aim of this study was to determine the parental acceptance of children with autism in the Autism Services Center (ASC), Yogyakarta.
Methods: This study was a qualitative research with a phenomenological approach. The data collection was conducted by in-depth interviews with three informans.
Results: All the informants accepted their children’s conditions, after getting information about autism. Acceptance of parents indicated their satisfaction with the children’s talent. Parents provide facilities to support the children's talents. In addition, the acceptance of parents indicated by the acceptance of the cildren’s limitations.
Conclusion: Participants accepted their children’s conditions, talents and limitations.
Keywords: Autism, Parental Acceptance.
2. Yayasan Pembinaan Anak Cacat (YPAC). Buku Penanganan dan Pendidikan Autis di YPAC. 2011. http://ypacnasional.org/download/BUKU%20PENANGANAN%20dan%20Pendidikan%20Autis%20di%20YPAC%207April.pdf ] didownload pada: 3 Mei 2016 pukul: 11.30 WIB.
3. Nurdin, A.E. Tumbuh Kembang Perilaku Manusia. Jakarta: EGC. 2011.
4. WHO.Autism Spectrum Disorders. 2016. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/autism-spectrum-disorders/en/. diakses pada: 18 Mei 2016. Pukul: 13.15 WIB
5. Rahmawati, S., & Julia, M. Hubungan antara Pola Konsumsi Gluten dan Kasein dengan Skor CARS (Childhood Autism Rating Scale) pada Anak ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder). Jurnal Gizi Klinik Indonesia, 3 (1), 86-92. 2006. http://www.ijcn.or.id/download/Vol3No1Juli2006/Rahmawati.pdf, diakses pada: 26 Mei 2016. Pukul: 18.30 WIB.
6. Siswanto, H. Pendidikan Kesehatan Anak Usia Dini. Jakarta: EGC. 2010.
7. Suwaji, I. Hubungan Antara Penerimaan Orang Tua dan Konsep Diri Dengan Motivasi Berprestasi Pada Anak Slowlearner. Persona, Jurnal Psikologi Indonesia. Vol. 3. No. 03. Hal: 283-88. 2014. http://jurnal.untag-sby.ac.id/index.php/persona/article/view/417/381, diunduh pada 26 Januari 2016. Pukul 10.30 WIB.
8. Dikpora DIY. Pusat Layanan Autis Kulon Progo Tangani 56 Anak. 2015. http://www.pendidikan-diy.go.id/dinas_v4/view=v_berita&id_sub=3986, diakses pada: 18 Mei 2016. Pukul: 12.05 WIB.
9. Agustikasari,D.Penerimaan Orangtua Kandung pada Anaknya yang Penyandang Autis. 2016. http://eprints.ums.ac.id/41841/1/NASKAH%20PUBLIKASI.pdf, diunduh pada: 23 Mei 2016 pukul: 12.42 WIB.
10. Purnomo, P. M. Penerimaan Orangtua terhadap Anak Penderita Autis di Surakarta. 2015. http://eprints.ums.ac.id/34270/1/02.%20NASKAH%20PUBLIKASI.pdf, diunduh pada 10 Juni 2016 pukul: 19.07 WIB.
11. Asyanti, S., dan Wardhani, R. S. P. Penerimaan Keluarga Pasien Skizofrenia yang Menjalani Rawat Inap di RSJ. 2015. https://publikasiilmiah.ums.ac.id/bitstream/handle/11617/6535/24-Rizka%20Stevi%20Pura%20Wardhani.pdfsequence=1&isAllowed=y, diakses pada: 26 Mei 2016. Pukul 10.00 WIB.
12. Khasanah, U. Penerimaan Orangtua pada Anak yang Menyandang Tunarungu (Doctoral dissertation, UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya). 2011. http://digilib.uinsby.ac.id/9296/, diunduh pada: 3 Mei 2016. Pukul: 10. 59 WIB.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.