GAMBARAN GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA RUANGAN PERAWATAN DI RUMAH SAKIT PKU MUHAMMADIYAH YOGYAKARTA
Background: PKU Muhammadiyah Hospitalof Yogyakarta is an Islamic type B referral hospital in Special Regency ofYogyakarta and Central Java. Inspite of being a referral hospital, an improvement in services and nursing care still needs to be considered. Head of nursing section has a significant role in organizing theassociate nurses in effort todeliveringbetter services. A successful head of nursing section must be a good identifier and could appreciate the spirit of enquiry.
Methods: This research was a quantitative-descriptive research. Measurement tool of this research was a questionaire that were distributed to 94 respondents. The subjects of this research werevocational nurses atinpatient room of PKU Muhammdiyah Hospital of Yogyakarta.
Results:This research showed that the leadership styles assessed by the associate nurses in Ibnu Shina wardwas consulting style (72,7%), Marwah wardwas consulting style (56,3%), Roudhoh wardwas consulting style (63,3%), Arafah wardwas participating style (53,8%), Shofa-musdalifah wardwas consulting style (71,4%), Zam-zam wardwas participating style (81,8%), and Multazam wardwas consulting style (72,2%).
Conclusion:The situational leadership style applie by the head of nursing section was dominantly consulting leadership style.
Keywords: Leadership, head of nursing section
2. Departemen Kesehatan R.I., (1999). Rencana Pembangunan Kesehatan Menuju Indonesia Sehat 2010. Jakarta: Depertemen Kesehatan R.I.
3. Nursalam, (2007). Manajemen Keperawatan: Aplikasi dalam Praktik Keperawatan Profesional Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
4. Hersey and Blancard, (1993). Manajemen of Organisation Behaviour: Utilizing Human Resources, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall International, Inc.
5. Nursalam, (2012). Manajemen Keperawatan : Aplikasi Dalam Praktik Keperawatan Profesional Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
6. Huston C.J. (1998). Magement Decision Making for Nurses. Edisi 3 Philadelphia: Lippincott.
7. Etty, (2008). Analisis Soft Skills dan Gaya Kepemimpinan Kepala Ruanganan Keperawatan Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Sumbawa. Yogyakarta : Universitas Gadjah Mada.
8. Hughes R.L., Ginnet R.C and Curphy G.J. (2012). Leadership Enhancing The Lesson Of Experience. Edisi Tujuh: Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
9. Rosener J.B. (1990). Ways Women Lead. Harvard University Review.
10. Vestal, K.W. 1994. Nursing Management: Control and Issue. Edisi 2 Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott
11. Robbins, Stephen P.; Judge, Timothy A. (2008). Perilaku Organisasi, Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.