PENGARUH PENYULUHAN KESEHATAN TENTANG PROGRAM 3M-PLUS TERHADAP PENGETAHUAN DAN SIKAP MEMBERANTAS JENTIK NYAMUK AEDES AEGYPTI DI CANDI KARANG SLEMAN YOGYAKARTA
Background: Dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) is a major health problem in the community. According to WHO, 2.5-3 billion people were at risk of contracting DHF. InIndonesia, the incidence of DHF in 2013 was 90,245 people. One of the causes of DHF is a lack of awareness in performing routine activities such as 3M-Plus, a program to eradicate Aedes aegypti mosquito larvae.
Objective:This research aimed to e x a m i n e t h e effect to health education about 3M-Plus program on knowledge and attitude to eradicate Aedes aegypti mosquito larvae in Candi Karang Sardonoharjo Ngaglik SlemanYogyakarta.
Methods:This wasa quasi-experimental research with posttest only control group design.The number of samples in this study were 36 (18 intervention,18 control), which were selected using proportionate random sampling. Participants in the intervention g r o u p received two sessions of counseling regarding 3M-Plus program. Data were analyzed with Mann-Whitney test.
Results: The level of knowledge and attitude of the intervention group was good after education session and lessin the control group. Mann- Whitney test obtained a p-value of.000<α0.05.
Conclusion: There was an influence of health education about 3M-Plus program on knowledge and attitudes to eradicate Aedes aegypti mosquito larvae in Candi Karang Sardonoharjo Ngaglik Sleman Yogyakarta.
Keywords:Health education,3M-plus program
2. . (2013). Pusat Data danSurveilens Epidemologi Demam Berdarah Dengue. Tersedia dalam: http://www.depkes.go.id/index.php?vw=2&id=2242 diakses 24Juni 2014.
3. WHO. (2014). Dengue and severedengue. Tersedia dalam:http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs117/en/ diakses 25juni 2014.
4. Dinkes Sleman. (2014). Penderita Demam Berdarah Kabupaten Sleman tahun 2014. Yogyakarta: Bidang Promkes.
5. Depkes RI. (2007). Modul Pelatihan bagi Pelatih PSN DBD dengan pendekatan Komunikasi Perubahan Perilaku/KPP (Communications for Behavior Impact / COMBI). Jakarta: Ditjen P2M Depkes R.I
6. Notoatmodjo, S. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
7. . Notoatmodjo, S. (2007).Promosi Kesehatan dan IlmuPerilaku. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
8. Badrujaman, A. (2011). Teori dan Aplikasi Evaluasi Program Bimbingan Konseling. Jakarta :Indeks
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.