ANALISIS EFISIENSI PENGELOLAAN TEMPAT TIDUR RUMAH SAKIT BERDASARKAN GRAFIK BARBER JOHNSON DI RS PKU MUHAMMADIYAH YOGYAKARTA TAHUN 2015
Background: Hospital Statistic can be applied as a measurement tool of service quality by the hospital and as a concern for decision-making. Barber Johnson Graphic (BJG) can be used as an information source in decision-making process. Barber Johnson indicators are BOR, LOS, TOI, BTO to measure beds utilization efficiency. RS PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta has employed computerized Barber Johnson Graphic, however, in 2015 the graphics did not indicate efficiency.
Objective: To analyze the efficiency of beds management based on BJG in RS PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta in 2015.
Methods: This study was descriptive qualitative with cross sectional approach.
Result: RS PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta has been using computerized system to collect and process data of daily inpatient census, and to present hospital indicators with BJG. Based on BJG comparison between wards, it showed that Arafah ward presented efficient area with the value of hospital indicators were BOR= 76.14%, LOS= 5.02, TOI= 1,57, and BTO= 55,38. Whereas the least efficient area is showed by IMC ward with the value of hospital indicators were BOR= 46.81%, LOS= 14.59, TOI=16.57, and BTO= 11,71.
Conclusion: Beds management in RS PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta has employed computerized system. BJG showed that Arafah ward was the most efficient ward in bed management, and IMC is the least efficient in bed management.
Keywords: Efficiency, Beds Management, Barber Johnson Graphic.
2. Sudra, R.I. Statistik Rumah Sakit. Jakarta: Graha Ilmu. 2010
3. Rustiyanto, Eri. Statistik Rumah Sakit Untuk Pengambilan Keputusan. Jakarta: Graha Ilmu. 2010
4. Dwianto dan Lestari, Tri. Analisa Efisiensi Pelayanan Rawat Inap Berdasarkan Grafik Barber Johnson pada Bangsal Kelas III di RSUD Pandan Arang Boyolali Periode Triwulan Tahun 2012. 2013. Jurnal Manajemen Informasi Kesehatan Indonesia. Volume 1, No. 2, Hal.76-77.
5. Indriani, Peni dan Sugiarti, Ida. Gambaran Effisiensi Penggunaan Tempat Tidur Ruang Perawatan Kelas III di Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Tasikmalaya Tahun 2011 dan 2012. 2014. Jurnal Manajemen Informasi Kesehatan Indonesia. Volume 2, No.1, Hal 72.
6. Lestari, Tri. Analisis Penggunaan Tempat Tidur Berdasarkan Grafik Baber Johnson Perbulan Tahun 2012 Untuk Memenuhi Standar Mutu Pelayanan Rawat Inap Di RS PKU Muhammadiyah Sukoharjo. 2013 Jurnal Ilmiah dan Informatika Kesehatan, Volume 3, No.1, Hal. 10.
7. Susilo, Edi dan Nopriadi. Efisiensi Pendayagunaan Tempat Tidur dengan Metode Grafik Barber Johnson di Rs Lancang Kuning.2012. Jurnal Kesehatan Komunitas Vol 1, No. 4, Hal 184
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.