DUKUNGAN SUAMI TERHADAP DETEKSI DINI KANKER SERVIKS PADA PASANGAN USIA SUBUR (PUS) DI DUSUN NGASEM DESA TIMBULHARJO SEWON BANTUL TAHUN 2016
Background: One of the purposes of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is promoting health with a target to reduce one-third of deaths from non-communicable diseases through prevention. Cervical cancer is a malignant tumor that grows in the cervix or uterus that comes from 90% of squamous cells lining the cervix and the remaining 10% comes from mucus-producing gland cells in the cervical canal leading into the uterus. Cervical cancer is the second killer of women worldwide after breast cancer. One effort to reduce cervical cancer is by conducting an early detection.
Objectives: To investigate husbands’ support for early detection of cervical cancer in fertile-aged couples in Ngasem Timbulharjo Sewon Bantul
Methods: This research was descriptive quantitative, with accindental sampling, involving 30 respondents aged 15-49 years old. Data were collected with a questionnaire and were analyzed using univariate analysis.
Results: Husbands’ informational support was in low category (66.7%), assesment support was low (60.0%), instrumental support was low (53.3%), and emotional support was also low (63.3%).
Conclusion: Husbands’ supports for early detection of cervical cancer were all in the low category.
Keywords: Husband’s Support, Early Detection of Cervical Cancer
2. Nugroho,T.Masalah Kesehatan Reproduksi Wanita. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika. 2014.
3. Ghofar, A. Cara Mudah Mengenal dan Mengobati Kanker . Yogyakarta: Flamingo. 2009.
4. Rasjidi, I. Vaksin Human Pappiloma Virus dan Eradikasi Kanker Mulut Rahim. Malang: Sagung Seto. 2006
5. Kemenkes. Pusat Data Informasi Kementrian Kesehatan RI. Jakarta: Kemenkes RI. 2015.
6. Wijaya, D. Pembunuh Ganas Itu Bernama Kanker Serviks. Yogyakarta: Sinar Kejora. 2010.
7. Samadi, H. Kanker Serviks. Jakarta: PT Tiga Serangkai Pustaka Mandiri. 2010.
8. Romauli, S. Vindari, A.M. Kesehatan Reproduksi buat Mahasiswi Kebidanan. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika. 2009.
9. Setiadi. Konsep dan Proses Keperawatan Keluarga. Surabaya : Graha ilmu. 2008.
10. Salma, dkk. Faktor dominan yang berhubungan dengan perilaku pemeriksaan Pap Smear pada Wanita Usia Subur (WUS) di Perumahan Graha Prima Kabupaten Bekasi. Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan. Vol.1 No.1. Jakarta: Poltekes Kemenkes Jakarta III. 2013.
11. Linadi, K. Dukungan Suami Mendorong Keikutsertaan Pap Smear Pasangan Usia Subur (PUS) di Perumahan Pucang Gading Semarang. Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi. Vol.4 No.2. Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro. 2013.
12. Emilia, O. Bebas Ancaman Kanker Serviks. Yogyakarta: Media Pressindo. 2010.
13. Friedman, dkk. Buku ajar keperawatan keluarga: Riset, Teori dan praktik Edisi 5. Jakarta: EGC. 2010.
14. Ratna, W. Sosiologi dan Antropologi Kesehatan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Rihama. 2009.
15. Setiadi. Konsep dan Proses Keperawatan Keluarga. Surabaya : Graha ilmu. 2008.
16. Harmoko. Asuhan Keperawatan Keluarga. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar. 2012.
17. Ratna, W. Sosiologi dan Antropologi Kesehatan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Rihama. 2009.
18. Fitriani, KI. Kajian Teori Sumber Dukungan Keluarga. Tesis. Malang: Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim. 2011
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.