PENILAIAN STATUS GIZI SISWI KELAS X DAN XI DI SMAN 1 DEPOK, KABUPATEN SLEMAN, YOGYAKARTA
Background: Teenagers, especially femalearesusceptible to problems related to malnutrition such as Chronic Energy Deficiency (CED).
Objective: To determine the characteristics of nutritional status based on age, weight, height, arm circumference, and Body Mass index (BMI) in X and XI grade students at SMAN 1 Depok, Sleman District, Yogyakarta.
Method: The study was an observational study with cross-sectional approach. Measurement used a digital scale, mikrotoise, and upper arm circumference tape. Subjects in this study were 250 female teenagers. Descriptivequantitative analysis was employed for data with numerical/continuous scale (ratio and interval). Results: The majority of female teenagers aged between 14-18 years (mean= 16yo). The meanweight was 50.58 kg, the meanheightwas 155.65 cm, and the mean size of the upper-arm circumference was 24.9 cm. The measurement showed the mean BMI was 20.9 kg/m2. Ten percent of students were categorized as severeunderweight (severe CED) and 7.2% were in the obesecategory. Measurement of nutritional status with upper-arm circumference showed 33.6% female teenagerswere at risk of CED.
Conclusion: There were female teenagerswho had problems with nutritional status (severe underweight and obese). Upper-arm circumference measurement results showed 33.6% of teenagers were at risk of CED.
Keyword: Nutritional status, BMI, upper-arm circumference, CED
2. Dinkes DIY. Kurang Energi Kronis dan Permasalahan pada Wanita Usia Subur, Yogyakarta: Dinkes DIY. 2011
3. Sulistyoningsih, Hariyani. Gizi Untuk Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak, Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu. 2012
4. Direktorat Gizi Masyarakat. Program Penanggulangan Anemia Gizi pada Wanita Usia Subur (WUS) (Safe Motherhood Project: A Partnership and Family Approach/Kesehatan Ibu: Kemitraan dan Pendekatan Keluarga). Jakarta: Departemen Kesehatan RI. 2008
5. Supariasa, I. D. N., Bakri, B. & Fajar, I. Penilaian Status Gizi, Jakarta: BukuKedokteran EGC. 2012
6. Yuliantini, Hasri., Mifbakhuddin. Hubungan Antara Konsumsi Energi dan Protein dengan Status Gizi pada Ibu Hamil di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas I Sukoharjo. 2004. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia, Vol I No.2
7. Perry dan Potter. Buku Ajar Fundamental Keperawatan Konsep, Proses, Dan Praktik. Volume 1, Edisi 4. Jakarta: EGC. 2005
8. Irawati, Anies. Faktor Determinan Risiko Kurang Energi Kronis (KEK) pada Ibu 74 Menyusui di Indonesia, Puslitbang Gizi dan Makanan (PGM). 2009: 32(2): 82– 93.
9. Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS) Kabupaten Sleman. Kabupaten Sleman dalamAngka (Sleman Regency in Figures). Yogyakarta: Badan Pusat Statistik Kabupaten Sleman. 2013
10. Kusmiran, E. Kesehatan Reproduksi Remaja dan Wanita. Jakarta: Salemba Medika. 2011
11. Fakhruddin, S. Perilaku Makan Remaja Terhadap Makanan Cepat Saji di Kota Makassar. Makassar: 2009. Jurusan Antropologi Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Hassanuddin.
12. Waryana. Gizi Reproduksi, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Rihama. 2010
13. Direktorat Gizi Masyarakat. Surveilans Gizi. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan RI. 2012
14. Almatsier, Sunita., Soetardjo, S., Soekatri, M. Gizi Seimbang dalam Daur Kehidupan, Jakarta: PT.Gramedia Pustaka Utama. 2011
15. Persagi. Kamus Gizi Pelengkap Kesehatan Keluarga, Jakarta: Buku Kompas. 2009
16. Sadli, Saparinah. Berbeda Tetapi Setara (Pemikiran tentang Kajian Perempuan), Jakarta: Buku Kompas. 2010
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.