HUBUNGAN PENGETAHUAN TENTANG ASI DENGAN PERILAKU IBU SAAT MENYUSUI DI KABUPATEN BANTUL
Background: Breastmilk is essential for baby’s growth and development as well as for maternal health. Basic Health Research has reported that exclusive breastmilk coverage in Indonesia has only reached 42% in 2012. In Special Regency of Yogyakarta, the coverage was fluctuative along the years of 2008 to 2012. There has been a decrease in exclusive breastmilk coverage that leads to a need to conduct some interventions. The interventions are required in order to prevent lower nutritional status in babies.
Methods: This research was a retrospective research, with cross sectional approach. This research employed survey to test the relationship between knowledge and mothers’ attitude during breastfeeding.
Results: Research showed the relationship between knowledge and mothers’ attitude during breastfeeding had the score of r=0,104 and p=0,14, which meant that there was not a significant relationship between knowledge and mothers’ attitude during breastfeeding
Conclusion: There was not a significant relationship between knowledge and mothers’ attitude during breastfeeding
Keywords: Knowledge, breastfeeding, breastmilk
2. Kementerian Kesehatan RI. (2013). Laporan Hasil Riset Kesehatan Dasar. Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan. Kementerian Kesehatan, R.I. Jakarta.
3. Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Sleman. (2013). Laporan Profil Kesehatan. Sleman
4. Nurmiati, Besral. (2008). Pengaruh Durasi Pemberian ASI terhadap Ketahanan Hidup Bayi di Indonesia. Makara Kesehatan, 12 (2), 47-52
5. Dinas Kesehatan Propinsi Yogyakarta. (2013). Laporan Profil Kesehatan. Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta
6. Racine, E. F., Friock, KD., Strobino, D., Laura M. Carpenter , L.M., Milligan, R., & Pugh, L.C. (2011). How Motivation Influences Breastfeeding Duration Among Low Income Women. J Hum Lact , 25 (2), 173-18
7. Widiyanto, Subur; Aviyanti, Dian; Tyas, Merry. (2012). Hubungan Pendidikan dan Pengetahuan Ibu tentang ASI Eksklusif dengan Sikap terhadap Pemberian ASI Eksklusif. Jurnal Kedokteran Muhammadiyah, 1 (1), 25-9.
8. Lisa, Ulfa Farrah. (2012). Hubungan Pemberian ASI Eksklusif dengan Perkembangan Motorik Kasar Balita di Kelurahan Brontokusuman Kecamatan Mergangsan Yogyakarta` Jurnal Ilmiah STIKES U’Budiyah, 1 (2), 34-7.
9. Fikawati, Sandra dan Ahmad Syafiq. (2003). Hubungan antara Menyusui Segera (Immediate Breastfeeding) dan Pemberian ASI Eksklusif sampai dengan Empat Bulan. J Kedokter Trisakti, 2 (22), 47-54
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.