HUBUNGAN ANTARA DUKUNGAN SOSIAL DENGAN KUALITAS HIDUP LANSIA DI DESA CEBONGAN SLEMAN YOGYAKARTA TAHUN 2015
Background:Elderly period is a part of growth process. During this time,elderly will gradually experiencephysical, mental and social degeneration. Elderlywill alsoencounterseveral health problems including blood vessel disorders, metabolic disorders, joint disorders, and psycho-social disorders. The elderly welfare is assessed from their quality of life. Quality of life is used widely as anindication of the psychological welfare of elder age.
Objective: To investigate the relationship between social support and quality of life of the elderly in the village of Cebogan, Sleman
Methods: This study was quantitative descriptive research with cross sectional approach. The population in this study was the elderly in the village of Cebongan, Sleman, Yogyakarta. Sampleswere chosenwith random sampling. The data analysis used Pearson product moment.
Results:Elderly in the village of Cebongan, Sleman, were mostly aged 60-70 years old, and male. Social support which was givenwasof average 3.87 (SD= 0.329). Quality of life of the elderly was of average values as follows; physical quality of 65.31, psychology quality of 62.47, social quality of 70.14, environmental quality of 65.48, and cumulative quality of 65.85 (SD= 11.531). The result of Pearson Product examination figured out p= 0,000<0,05 with correlative coefficient value of 0,616.
Conclusion: There was a relationshipbetween social support and quality of life of the elderly in the village of Cebongan, Sleman, with closesignificance level.
Keywords: Social Support and Quality of Life
2. WHO 2012. World Health Statistics.http://www.who.int/whosis/whostat/Corrigenda_20080521.pdf
3. Nugroho. 2011. Keperawatan Gerontik dan Geriatrik. Jakarta: EGC
4. Rachmawati. (2006). Panduan Gerontologi Tinjauan dari Berbagai Aspek, Menjaga keseimbangan Kualitas Hidup Para Lanjut Usia. Jakarta, Gramedia PustakaUtama
5. Handayani dan Riyadi. (2011).Pedoman Penulisan Karya Tulis Ilmiah Bidang Kesehatan.Yogyakarta. SIP
6. Dewianti. (2012). Quality Of Life Pada Lanjut Usia Yang Tinggal Bersama Keluarga Dengan Tinggal Di Panti Werdha. Jakarta: Atmaja
7. Diener E. 2000 Subjective Well- Being: The Science of Happiness and a Proposal for a National Index. American Psychologist Vol 55. No. 1. 34 43
8. Sarason.(1990). Assessing Social Support: The Social Support Questioner. Journal Of Personality and Social Psychology. 44.(1): 127:139.
9. Kuntjoro, H. 2012. Dukungan Sosial padaLansia. Dibuka pada website http://www.e-psikologi.com tanggal 5April 2015
10. Kusumawardani, A. 2012. Hubungan antara Dukungan Sosial dan Kualitas Hidup pada Lansia Penderita Hipertensil. Jurnal Kesehatan.
11. Darmojo, R & Martono, H. H. 2006. Buku Ajar Geriatri (Ilmu Kesehatan Usia Lanjut), ed 3. Jakarta: FKU.
12. Meta, Amelia , W.S (2011). Hubungan Antara Dukungan Sosial Dengan Depresipada Lanjut Usia Yang Tinggal di Panti Wredawening Wardoyo Jawa Tengah" Jurnal Psikologi Undip.vol 9 . No.1.
13. Fadda dan Jiron. (2009). Quality Of Life and Gender. A Methodology for Urban Reaserch. Environment and urbanization. Diambilpadatanggal 30 Juli 2015 darihttp://eau.sagepub/cgi/content/a bstract/11/2/261.
14. Lohendan wills 2010. Functional evaluation: the bBarthelIndeks. Maryland state medical journal 1965;14:56-61
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.