Gambaran story card dkk (diagnosa keperawatan keluarga) pada aplikasi Dikei (Diagnosa Keperawatan Indonesia)
Background: Family nursing diagnosis is a clinical decision on family problems obtained from a family assessment and then analyzed so that action planning decisions and goals are in accordance with the problems and needs of the family. In this article, an overview of the DKK story card will be displayed in the DiKeI application. Nurses can use technology in the nursing care process, especially in nursing diagnoses because it is expected that time efficiency in the nursing care documentation process to clients is expected.
Objective: To created the family nursing diagnosis android aplication Methods: The research metode used Agile Software with Exteme Programming. There are 6 stages of the XP development model, namely Exploration, Planning, Iteration, Production, Maintenance and End of the Cycle. Meanwhile, in presenting the data in this article, it only reaches the iteration stage of application development by stating the number and narrative of the sections on the DKK story card.
Results: There are 10 story cards for Family Nursing diagnoses in this study as the basis for making the DiKeI application, with a characteristic boundary format followed by the subjective and objective data, then the possibility of a diagnosis will appear along with the etiology possibility, as a cause or risk factor for the diagnosis.
Conclusion: The intellectual property rights of DKK application's story card have been received by the Indonesian Directorate General of Intellectual Property Rights, thus facilitating the application production process. It can be continued into the production process and combined with the design of the DiKeI application especifically with the Individual Nursing Diagnosis (DKI) story cards.
2. Herdman, T.H., & Kamitsuru, S. (2018). Nursing Diagnosis Definition and Classification 2018-2020 (7th edition). Oxford Wiley Blackwell
3. Kaakinen, J.R. & Hanson, S.M.H. (2010). Family nursing assessment and intervention. In S.M.H. Hanson, V. Gedaly- Duff, & J.R. Kaakinen (Eds.), Family health care nursing: Theory, practice & research. 3rd ed. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis.
4. Friedman, M. M., Bowden, V. R., & Jones, E. G. (2010). Family nursing: Research, theory & practice (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall/Pearson Education.
5. Friedman, M.M., Bowden, V.R. & Jones, E.G. (2003). Family nursing: Research, theory & practice. 5th ed. NJ: Prentice Hall/Pearson Education.
6. Fok, C.C.T., Allen, J., Henry, D., et al. (2011). The brief family relationship scale: A brief measure of the relationship dimension in family functioning: Assessment, 21(1), 67-72.
7. Kurnia et al. (2004). Pedoman Kegiatan Perawat Kesehatan Masyarakat di Puskesmas. Jakarta, Indonesia: Kementerian Kesehatan RI.
8. Kemenkes RI. (2016). Pedoman Umum Program Indonesia Sehat dengan Pendekatan Keluarga. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan RI.
9. Depkes. (2006). Pedoman Penyelenggaraan Upaya Keperawatan Kesehatan Masyarakat di Puskesmas. Jakarta, Indonesia: Kepmenkes RI.
10. Talebian S., Mohammadi H.M., & Rezvanfar A. (2014). Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in higher education: advantages, disadvantages, conveniences and limitations of applying e-learning to agricultural students in Iran. Journal Social and Behavioral Sciences 152: 300-305.
11. Jelec K., Sukalic S., & Friganovic A. (2016). Nursing and Implementation of Modern Technology. Journal SIGNA VITAE 12 (1), 23-27.
12. Kent Beck, C. A. (2004). Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change. Boston: Addison-Wesley.
13. Yasin, A., Gaber, S., Omar, M., Haslina, H.,M. Baharom, F., & Din, M.,M. (2012). Designing Story Card in Extreme Programming Using Machine Learning Technique. Conference Paper. Published on https://www.researchgate.net/publication/273012629.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.