ANALISIS SPASIAL TB PARU BTA POSITIF DI WILAYAH KERJA PUSKESMAS WUNA TAHUN 2015 - 2017
Background: One area with high rates of positive sputum in West Muna district, high TB patients is in the Wuna Community Health Center work area. Positive smear pulmonary TB sufferers in 2015 recorded 25 positive cases, in 2016 as many as 41 positive cases, whereas in 2017 there was an increase from the previous year which was 45 positive cases.
Objective: To find out the distribution of cases tuberculosis with positive sputum from 2015 to 2017, then to be related to population density.
Methods: This type of research is observational with spatio temporal modeling, based on geographic information systems.
Results: There has been a shift in the pattern of positive pulmonary tuberculosis pulmonary TB sufferers from 2015 to 2017. TB cases in Maperaha, Nihi, Bungkolo villages have been concentrated in the same area for three years, as well as Waulai Village during 2016 and 2017. In Wuna Village. In 2015 and 2016 cases of tuberculosis were still concentrated around the same area, but differed in 2017, the concentration of cases shifted to the west.
Conclusion: Cases of tuberculosis with positive sputum in the working area of Wuna Health Center from 2015-2017 have increased.
2. Kemenkes. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2017. In: R.I. KK, editor. Jakarta: Pusat Data dan Informasi Kementerian Kesehatan R.I.; 2018.
3. Dikes_Prov._Sultra. Profil Kesehatan Sulawesi Tenggara Tahun 2017. Kendari: Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Sulawesi Tenggara; 2018.
4. Dinkes_Muna_Barat. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Muna Barat Tahun 2017. Labungkari: Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Muna Barat; 2018.
5. Puskesmas_Wuna. Profil Puskesmas Wuna Tahun 2017. Wuna: Puskesmas WUna; 2018.
6. Bui LV, Mor Z, Chemtob D, Ha ST, Levine H. Use of Geographically Weighted Poisson Regression to examine the effect of distance on Tuberculosis incidence: A case study in Nam Dinh, Vietnam. PLoS One. 2018;13(11):e0207068.
7. Zhang Y, Wang XL, Feng T, Fang CZ. Analysis of spatial-temporal distribution and influencing factors of pulmonary tuberculosis in China, during 2008-2015. Epidemiology and infection. 2018:1-9.
8. Wubuli A, Xue F, Jiang D, Yao X, Upur H, Wushouer Q. Socio-Demographic Predictors and Distribution of Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) in Xinjiang, China: A Spatial Analysis. PLoS One. 2015;10(12):e0144010.
9. Yuen CM, Kammerer JS, Marks K, Navin TR, France AM. Recent Transmission of Tuberculosis - United States, 2011-2014. PLoS One. 2016;11(4):e0153728.
10. Pelissari DM, Diaz-Quijano FA. Household crowding as a potential mediator of socioeconomic determinants of tuberculosis incidence in Brazil. PLoS One. 2017;12(4):e0176116.
11. Barbier M, Dumitrescu O, Pichat C, Carret G, Ronnaux-Baron A-S, Blasquez G, et al. Changing patterns of human migrations shaped the global population structure of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in France. Scientific reports. 2018;8(1).