PENGARUH PIJAT ENDORPHIN TERHADAP LAMA PENGELUARAN ASI
Background:The production of breast milk which is less and slowly exits can cause the mother not to give enough milk to her baby. In addition to the hormone prolactin, the lactation process also depends on the hormone oxytocin, which is released from posterior pituitary as a reaction to nipple sucking. Oxytocin affects the myoepithelial cells that surround the alveoli so that the alveoli contracts and secretes milk that has been secreted by the mammary gland, this oxytocin reflex is affected by the mother's soul. If there is anxiety, stress and hesitation that occurs, then the expenditure of breast milk can be hampered. Various ways can be done to stimulate the oxytocin reflex. The endorphin massase method is used as an alternative way to provide comfort for labor pain and can increase the release of oxytocin substances.
Objective:This study aims to determine the effect of endorphin massage on breastfeeding in postpartum mothers.
Methods:This study was quasi experimental with a sample of postpartum mothers. The independent variable is endorphin massage, and the dependent variable is breastfeeding with a post test only design with control group design. The statistical test used was the Wilcoxon test.
Results:Based on the results of research conducted on 20 respondents, the results obtained from the non parametric statistical test 2 indepedence samples (Wilcoxon test) stated that the results of the Wilcoxon statistical test showed results p= 0.026 <0.05, meaning Ho was rejected and Hı was accepted so that there was influence oxytocin massage against the time of milk removal.
Conclusion:There is an effect of oxytocin massage on the time of breastfeeding in postpartum mothers.
Keywords: Breastfeeding, endorphin massage, postpartum.
2. Kemenkes RI. Riset Kesehatan Dasar. Badan Peneliti dan Pengembangan Kesehatan kemenkes RI. Jakarta: 2010.
3. Siregar, A. Pemberian ASI Eksklusif dan Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Medan : FKM USU; 2004.
4. UNICEF. Breast Crawl:Initiation of Breastfeeding by Breast Crawl. Breast Crawl.org: 2007.
5. Widayanti, Wiwin. Efektivitas metode
´SPEOS´ (Stimulasi Pijat Endorphin, Oksitosin, dan Sugestif) terhadap Pengeluaran ASI pada Ibu Nifas di Wilayah Kabupaten Cirebon.Tesis. Semarang. Program Studi Magister Epidemiologi. UNDIP; 2014.
6. Astutik, R.Y. Payudara dan laktasi. Jakarta: Salemba Medika; 2014.
7. Sherwood& Lauralee. Fisiologi Manusia Dari Sel ke Sistem (Human Physiology: From Cells to System). Jakarta: EGC; 2011.
8. Maga,I., Buraerah, H.A.,Andi,.Z.. Determinant Factors Breastmilk Production In Publik Health Centre Talaga Jaya Gorontalo Regency Gorontalo Province. Artikel Ilmiah. Gorontalo: Politeknik Kesehatan Gorontalo; 2015
9. Desmawati. Penentu Kecepatan Pengeluaran Air Susu Ibu Setelah Sectio Caesar. 2013. http://Jurnalkesmas.ui.id/index.php/kesma s/article/view/22.. Diunduh tanggal 19 Februari 2018.
10. Sukarni, W. Buku Ajar Keperawatan Maternitas. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika; 2013.
11. Roesli, U., Yohwi, EBedah ASI: Manajemen Laktasi. Jakarta: Balai penerbit FKUI; 2009
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.