FAKTOR – FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI KEPATUHAN IBU HAMIL MENGONSUMSI TABLET FE DI BPM ISNIWATI SUKOHARJO
Background : Anemia prevalent is highest enough in pregnancy can risk the premature birth, birth bleeding risk, and the baby low birth. It is very important for maternity to loyalty for consuming Fe tablet to fulfil iron as long as pregnancy because iron has important role for baby growth. Consume an Iron supplement while pregnancy can fulfil iron necessity, increase body immunity and prevent the anemia to maternity.
Objective : This research aims to know the factors that influence maternity loyalty to consume Fe tablet in Isniwati BPM Sukoharjo.
Methode : This research used analytic observational with crossectional approach. The sample in this research is all of maternity who visited in Isniwati BPM and the total is 53 maternities who had fulfilled the criteria of inclusion and exclusion. Data analyse was using chi square in bivariat analyse.
Result : The result of statistic test showed the relation that has mean toward knowledge (p value = 0.009) and antenatal visitation (p value = 0.025) then family support (p value = 0.305) and motivation (p value = 0.833) and showed the relation that has not mean with give the suggestion by leaflet and information such as street banner to give the wide knowledge in order to create the family positive support and motivating family to help maternity in consume iron tablet.
Conclusion: The factor that influence maternity loyalty to consume fe tablet in isniwati bpm sukoharjo are knowledge and antenatal care visits.
Keyword : Fe Tablet, Loyalty, Pregnanc
2. Kalaivani K. Prevalence & consequences of anaemia in pregnancy. Indian J Med Res. 2009;130(5):627-633.
3. RI BP dan PKKK. Penyajian Pokok- Pokok Hasil Riset Kesehatan Dasar 2013. 2013:265.
4. Garg A, Kashyap S. Effect of counseling on nutritional status during pregnancy. Indian J Pediatr. 2006;73(8):687-692. doi:10.1007/BF02898446
5. Sulistianingsih A, Yanti DAM, Oktarina L. Hubungan Ketepatan Waktu Konsumsi Tablet Besi Dengan Kejadian Anemia Pada Ibu Hamil TM III Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Pringsewu Lampung Tahun 2015. Poltekita J Ilmu Kesehat. 2018;11(1):1098-1108. doi:10.33860/JIK.V11I1.58
6. Wiradnyani LAA, Khusun H, Achadi EL. Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Kepatuhan Ibu Mengonsumsi Tablet Besi-Folat Selama Kehamilan. J Gizi dan Pangan. 2013;8(1):63. doi:10.25182/jgp.2013.8.1.63-70
7. Subarda S, Hakimi M, Helmyati S. Pelayanan antenatal care dalam pengelolaan anemia berhubungan dengan kepatuhan ibu hamil minum tablet besi. J Gizi Klin Indones. 2019;8(1):7. doi:10.22146/ijcn.17725
8. Iswanto B, Ichsan B, Ermawati S. Hubungan Pengetahuan Ibu Hamil tentang Anemia Defisiensi Besi dengan Kepatuhan Mengkonsumsi Tablet Besi. J Kesehat UMS. 2012;5(2):110-118.
9. - N, Neherta M. Hubungan antara Dukungan Keluarga dengan Kepatuhan Konsumsi Tablet Fe pada Ibu Hamil di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Nanggalo Kecamatan Nanggalo. NERS J Keperawatan. 2011;7(2):170. doi:10.25077/njk.7.2.170-175.2011
10. Puspitasari D. Dukungan Suami Pada Ibu Hamil Dalam Mengonsumsi Tablet Fe Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Godean Ii Sleman Yogyakarta. Media Ilmu Kesehat. 2018;7(2):156-160. doi:10.30989/mik.v7i2.287
11. Syauqy A. Terhadap Kepatuhan Ibu Hamil Mengkonsumsi Tablet Zat Besi. JMJ. 2017;5 No 2:151-163.
12. Budiarni W. Hubungan Pengetahuan,Sikap, dan Motivasi dengan Kepatuhan Konsumsi Tablet Besi Folat pada Ibu Hamil. J Nutr Coll. 2012;2(4):585-595. doi:10.1093/rheu
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.