PENGALAMAN DAN MAKNA KLIEN KETERGANTUNGAN NAPZA SAAT FASE AWAL KETERGANTUNGAN DI KABUPATEN SLEMAN
Background: Drug abuse has become a global problem, including in Indonesia, especially Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta is the province with the highest prevalence of drug abuse among students in Indonesia. Usage of drugs has a negative impact on health both physically and psychologically. However, based on preliminary studies, drug users continue to use the substance, althought they know its effect. The client experience of drug dependence when first trying the substance is interesting to look at.
Objective: The aim of this study was to explore the experiences of the pearticipant in their early stage of drug addiction in Sleman Regency.
Methods: The study method used qualitative with design of phenomenology intepretif, and use method of IPA as method of data analysis.
Results: Based on the results of the analysis of the phenomenology intepretif of the 9 participants obtained the theme of the results are as follows: Trying to be part of the world of drugs and drug self-control.
Conclusion: Someone uses drugs due to various things one of them improves self-existence. For future research is expected to take place at BNN or hospital to see a different experience.
Keywords: Drug abuse, initial phase of drug abuse
2. BNN & Pusat Penelitian Kesehatan Universitas Indonesia. Hasil Survei Penyalahgunaan dan Peredaran Gelap Narkoba Pada Kelompok Pelajar dan Mahasiswa di 18 Provinsi Tahun 2016. Jakarta
3. Sleman. Prasarana dan Sarana. Diunduh di https://www.slemankab.go.id/210/prasara na-dan-sarana.slm. Pada Pada 17 Juni 2017
4. National Institute on Drug Abuse. Physical and Psychological Effects of Substance Use. U.S Department Of Health And Human Services. Maryland. 2004
5. UNODCb. World Drugs Report 2016 — Executive Summary. UNODC Research. 2016
6. Hajaroh, M. Paradigma, Pendekatan dan Metode Penelitian Fenomenologi. Jurnal Ilmiah FIP Universitas Neberi Yogyakarta, 1–21. 2009
7. Creswell, J. W. Research Design: Pendekatan Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan Mixed. (3rd ed.). Pustaka Pelajar. 2010
8. Finley, Linda. Phenomenology for Therapist: Researching The Lived World. First Ed. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 2011
9. Purba, Wahyuni, Nasution, & Daulay. Asuhan Keperawatan Pada Klien Dengan Masalah Psikososial dan Gangguan Jiwa. Medan: USU Press. 2008
10. Saleh, H. D., Rokhmah, D., & Nafikadini, I. Fenomena Penyalahgunaan NAPZA Di Kalangan Remaja Ditinjau Dari Teori Interaksionisme Simbolik Di Kabupaten Jember (The Phenomenon of Substance Abuse among Adolescents Based on Symbolic Interactionism Theory in Jember Regency), 2(3), 468–475. 2014
11. Fisher, K., Manoogian, M. M., & Hoover,
S. “ Drugs was My Solution -- My Problem was Life ”: Heroin Addiction and the Life Course Perspective “ Drugs was My Solution -- My Problem was Life ”: Heroin Addiction and, 5. 2016
12. Janssen, M. M., Mathijssen, J. J. P., van Bon-Martens, M. J. H., van Oers, H. A. M., & Garretsen, H. F. L. A qualitative exploration of attitudes towards alcohol, and the role of parents and peers of two alcohol-attitude-based segments of the adolescent population. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy, 9, 20. 2014 https://doi.org/10.1186/1747-597X- 9-20
13. Mozaffaripour & Hamrah. The concept of authenticity in philosophy of Sartre and implications for using internet as educational technology. Int. J. Advanced Networking and Applications. Volume 07. Issue 02. Pages 2658 – 2665. 2015
14. Maslim. Diagnosis Gangguan Jiwa, Rujukan Ringkas PPDGJ-III dan DSM-V. Bagian Ilmu Kedokteran Jiwa FK Unika Atma Jaya. Jakarta. 2013
15. Sulistami, Yulia, & Tegawati. Bahaya NAPZA. Jakarta: PT. Mustika Cendekia Negeri. 2013
16. Nurjanisah, Tahlil, & Hasballah. Analisis Penyalahgunaan NAPZA dengan Pendekatan Health Belief Model. Jurnal Ilmu Keperawatan. Vol 5, No. 1, 2017 ISSN: 2338-6371
17. Saltz, Larson, LaBelle, Richards, & Samet. The case for chronic management for addiction. National Institute of Health. J Addict Med. June 1; 2 (2). 2008
18. Fredericks, J., & Samuel, E. (2014). Drugs and Recovery: A Qualitative Study in Atlantic Canada. Aijssnet.Com, 3(2), 28–34 Retrieved from http://www.aijssnet.com/journals/Vol_3_N o_2_March_2014/4.pdf