HUBUNGAN POLA ASUH DENGAN POLA PERKEMBANGAN SEKSUAL SEKUNDER PADA SISWA SMP
Background: Adolescence is a transition period from childhood to adulthood, both physically and psychologically. Parents are generally considered as primary teachers for their children, therefore parents play important roles in children development. Parenting style is one of the factors associated with the pattern of secondary sexual development.
Objective: This study aimed to examine the relationship between parenting style and the pattern of secondary sexual development in junior high school students.
Methods: This research was an observational analytic study, using cross sectional approach. The study population was all male students at SMP 1 Berbah Yogyakarta (188 students). Samples were selected using purposive sampling, involving 143 respondents. Data were analyzed with Chi square test.
Result: There was a correlation between parenting style and the pattern of secondary sexual development (p= 0.000 <0.05), with PR value of 4,975, CI 95 % of 1,831-13,516.
Conclusion: There was a relationship between parenting style and the pattern of secondary sexual development in junior high school students.
Keywords: Adolescence, Parenting, Patterns of Sexual Secondary Students
2. Batubara, J.RL, Adolescent Development (Perkembangan Remaja). Departemen Ilmu Kesehatan Anak, RS Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo, Jurnal Kedokteran Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta. 2010.
3. Depkes R.I, Orang Tua dan Remaja, 2006, http:/www.DepkesRI.go.id/litbang, diakses pada tanggal 15 Mei 2015 jam 22.30, Yogyakarta.
4. Sapril, R.A., Jamaluddin, M., Nurbaya, St, Hubungan Antara Pola Asuh Orang Tua dengan Perkembangan Anak Usia 3-5 Tahun di TK Islam Qalbin Salim Makassar, Jurnal Keperawatan, 2013, Vol 3 (3), Stikes Nani Hasanuddin Makassar.
5. Israfil, Hubungan Pola Asuh Orang Tua dengan Perkembangan Anak Usia Prasekolah, Jurnal Psikologi. 2015, Vol 5 (2), Universitas Muhamadiyah Malang.
6. Moralez, D.J.F., Escribano, C., Jankowski, K.S, Vollmer, C., Randler, C, Evening Adolescent: The Role of Family Relationship and Pubertal Development, Journal of Adolescence, 2014,. Vol: 37 (425-432), University of Madrid, Spain.
7. Jihadi, A., Suparman, A, hubungan antara pengetahuan dan sikap remaja mengenai perubahan fisik dan psikososial pada masa pubertas pada siswa putra dan putri SMP Taruna Bakti Depok, Jurnal Kedokteran Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia. 2013.
8. Susman, E., Houth, Longitudinal Development of Secondary Sexual Characteristics in Girls and Boys Between Ages 9½ and 15½ Year Tanner, e-Book, New York McMillan Publ Co, New York. 2011.
9. Soetjiningsih, Tumbuh Kembang Anak, EGC Edisi 2, Jakarta. 2014,
10. Hurlock, E.B, Psikologi Perkembangan, Suatu Pendekatan Sepanjang Rentang Kehidupan, Erlangga Edisi: 5 (1). Jakarta. 2009.
11. Santrock, J.W, Remaja, Erlangga Edisi: 11 (1). Jakarta. 2007.
12. Dewi, H.E, Memahami Perkembangan Fisik Remaja, Gosyen Publishing, Jilid 1, Jakarta. 2012.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.