UJI EFEKTIVITAS TEKNIK RELAKSASI, SENAM POMPA JANTUNG DAN PENGUATAN OTOT PERUT TERHADAP PENURUNAN NYERI MENSTRUASI
Background: Dysmenorrhea is menstruation pain commonly experienced by female adolescents. This problem is caused by progesterone imbalance in the blood, prostaglandins and stress/psychology factors. It affects on at least 50% of women in reproductive age and 60-85% of female teenagers.
Objective: This study aimed to investigate the effectiveness of relaxation techniques, heart pump exercise and strengthening the abdominal muscles to decrease menstrual pain in the second semester students of STIKES 'Aisiyah Yogyakarta in 2015.
Methods: This was quantitative research with quasy experimental design with nonequivalent control group. Samples were selected using simple random sampling. The samples in this study were 60 female students. Analysis of the data used Kendall’s Tau.
Result: The findings showed that relaxation techniques together with heart pumping exercises provide lower effectiveness in reducing menstrual pain with p-value of 0.059. Whereas, relaxation techniques, heart pumping exercise and abdominal muscles strengthening showed relationship with p-value of 0.035.
Conclusion: Relaxation techniques, heart pumping exercise and abdominal muscles strengthening are effective in reducing menstrual pain.
Keyword: Decrease menstrual pain, relaxation techniques, exercise cardiac pump, strengthening abdominal muscles
2. Annathayakheisha dalam Faizah. Masalah-Masalah Dalam Menstruasi. www.info-kes.com/2013/05/masalah-haid-menstruasi.html. Diakses 21 November 2014; 2009.
3. Arikunto, S. Prosedur Penelitian : Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Edisi IV. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta; 2006.
4. Kurnia, A. Pengaruh Massage Terhadap Nyeri Haid Pada Remaja di Pondok Pesantren Putri Al Munawwir Komplek Nurussalam Krapyak Yogyakarta; 2011.
5. Smeltzer, Suzanne C. Keperawatan Medikal Bedah Brunner dan Suddart. Edisi 8, Vol 2. Jakarta : Buku kedokteran; 2002.
6. Revina. Skala Nyeri Wong Baker Face. Cara Mengatasi Nyeri Saat Menstruasi http://bidanku.com/cara-mengatasi-nyeri-saat-menstruasi#ixzz3Jaahza1R. Diakses 20 November 2014; 2014.
7. Sloane, Ethel. Anatomi dan Fisiologi. Jakarta : EGC; 2003.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.