PENGETAHUAN PASANGAN USIA SUBUR (PUS) TENTANG KANKER SERVIKS
Background:Cervical cancer is a type of malignancy disease that is often found among women in Indonesia. It has a relatively high frequency until 25.6%. According to the Ministry of Health, there are about 100 cases per 100 thousand population or 200 thousand cases annually, and the cases of cervical cancer in Central Java increase year to year. The high mortality rate of cervical cancer in Indosnesia due to the lack of general knowledge about the dangers of cancer, the early signs of cancer, the risks factors for cancer, the ways to overcome it correctly, as well as to familiarize themselves with a healthy lifestyle. The treatment as early as possible is an important thing by giving counseling and information about Cervical Cancer. It is one of promoted action to prevent and reduce the cervical cancer. The long-term goal of this research is to analyze and explore health issues within the scope of midwifery.
Objectif This study has the specific purpose of analyzing the effect of health education on maternal knowledge about Cervical Cancer In the village of Tambakrejo, Tempel, Sleman, Yogyakarta. This study is a part of an effort to deepen the understanding of health knowledge among the community, especially in the obstetrics field.
Result : This study is a quasi-experimental approach to one group pre-test to post-test design. The populations in this study are all couples of reproductive age in the village of Tambakrejo, Tempel, Sleman Yogyakarta.
Conclusion The statistical test used is paired samples test. The research results show that there are differences in knowledge before and after giving health education about cervical cancer (p = 0.0001 <0.05). The knowledge of cervical cancer when pre-test with a category is 3% increased to 37% at post-test. Health education provides increase the knowledge of cervical cancer among the fertile age couples.
Keywords: Health Education, knowledge, Cervical Cancer
2. Romuali dan Vindari. Kesehatan Reproduksi . Yogyakarta : Nuha Medika. 2011
3. Wahidin Mugi SKM M.,Epid , Deteksi Dini Kanker Leher Rahim Dan Kanker Payudara di Indonesia ‘ Buletin dan Jendela Data dan Informasi Kesehatan . Jakarta. 2015
4. Anwar Effendy. Dasar- dasar Keperawatan Kesehatan Masyarakat, Buku Kedokteran, EGC, Jakarta. 2006
5. Notoadmodjo, S. Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta. 2010
6. Arikunto. Prosedur penelitian suatu pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta. 2006
7. Notoatmodjo, S. Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta. 20038. Departemen Kesehatan RI tahun 2009, Penyegahan Penyakit Kanker Leher Rahim Dan Kanker Payudara Direktorat Pengendalian Penyakit Tidak Menular Direktorat Jendral PP dan Pl
9. Satriyo Danny dr 2014. ”Kumpulan Artikel Kedokteran Lengkap ”. http://dannysatriyo.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/ka nker-serviks-ca-cervix.html
10. Emilia, Ova, dr.Yudha I Putu, dr. Kusumanto Dhanu dan Freitag Harry. Bebas ancaman kanker Serviks. Yogyakarta. Media Presindo. 2010
11. Massad, L. S., Einstein, M. H., Huh, W. K., Katki, H. A., Kinney, W. K., Schiffman, M., ... & Lawson, H. W. (2013). updated consensus guidelines for the management of abnormal cervical cancer screening tests and cancer precursors. Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2012. 121(4), 829-846
12. Nugroho Taufan Dr,.Mph dan Utama Indra B Dr.SpoG (K). Masalah Kesehaan Reproduksi Wanita : Penerbit Nuha Medika. 2014
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.