PERAN SUAMI DALAM MEMBERIKAN DUKUNGAN MORIL PERSIAPAN PERSALINAN DI PUSKESMAS PLERET BANTUL
Background: Husband’s role is very crucial in supporting their wives in a process of delivery. The lack of a husband's role will lead to low participation in caring activities during the pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum period. Husband should be given knowledge about birth preparedness, which includes the planning of laborand preparing for a decision-maker in a case of emergency.
Objective: To determine the role of husband in providing moril support to their wives in labor process at Pleret Bantul Puskesmas.
Methodology: This research was descriptive quantitative, conducted at Pleret Bantul Puskesmas in 2015. Thirty-two respondentswere involvedassamplesby total sampling technique.
Results:The husband's role in providing moril support on the expected date of birth was mostly high (87.5%). The husband's role in providing moril support during the pregnancy check was high (50.0%). The husband's role in providing moril support during the process of delivery is mostly high (81.3%).The husband's role in providing moril support in planning the labor process was high (59.4%).
Conclusion:The role of the husband in providing moril support to their wives in labor process at Pleret Bantul Puskesmas washigh (59.4%).
Keywords: Husband’sRole, Moril Support, Childbirth
2. Murray, S and Kinney, E. Fondations of maternal newborn nursing. Fist edition. Philipine. Elseviere inc. 2007
3. Rohani, dkk. Asuhan Kebidanan pada Masa Persalinan. Jakarta. Salemba Medika. 2011
4. Supraba, M., D. Pengaruh pemberian motivasi oleh suami terhadap perencanaan persalinan normal di BPS Kab.Boyolali. 2009
5. Mubarak, WI. (2011). Promosi Kesehatan. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu
6. Nugroho. Perawatan suami dalam perawatan kehamilan dan persalinan istri. Skripsi. Surabaya: FKM Unair. 2009
7. Umami dan Puspitasari. Peran Suami Selama Proses Kehamilan Sampai Nifas Istri. The Indonesian Journal of Public Health. 2007: h 101-107
8. Anggraeni, dkk. Pengaruh Dukungan Suami dalam Proses Persalinan dengan Nyeri Persalinan di RSIA Bunda Arif Purwokerto. Jurnal Kebidanan. 2014: Vol. II. No. 01, Oktober
9. Musbikin, I. Persiapan Menghadapi Persalinan. Yogyakarta. Mitra Husada: 2006.
10. Bobak, Irene, M. Perawatan Maternitas dan Ginekologi. Yayasan Ikatan Alumni Pendidikan Keperawatan : YIA-PKP. Bandung. 2004
11. Sulaeman, Rusmini, Arip. Pengaruh Pemberian Dukungan Emosional Oleh Suami Terhadap Kemajuan Persalinan Pada Ibu Primipara Di Puskesmas Sekota Mataram Tahun 2012. 2014: Media Bina Ilmiah 31. Vol 8. No. 1
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.