PENGARUH PENYULUHAN IMUNISASI TERKINI PADA BAYI DAN BALITA TERHADAP PENGETAHUAN IBU DI DESA BRAJAN KABUPATEN SLEMAN YOGYAKARTA
Background:Immunization has been proven as one effort of society health care which is very important. Based on preliminary reaserch conducted in Yogyakarta Special regency, immunization coverage data obtained during the year 2013 was reach the target of Renstra indicator, but it need 15% to be the perfect number of immunization. Factors that correlated to the completennes of primmary immunization include knowledge, motive, work experience, Family support, Posyandu (an integrated healthcare service centre) facilities, environment, attitude, healthcare provider, income and education. Due to the stated fact above, information about the update immunization need to be given to the women who has children under 5th years old by giving them an update immunization education.
Objective:to find out the effect of an update immunization education to the women knowledge in the Brajan village.
Methods: This study was quasi-experimental with one group pre-post test. The subject of this study was 46 women in Posyandu Brajan Village. The data were taken from the questionnaries of knowledge an update immunization. The data were analyzed by using paired t-test.
Result: The result of the analysis were tstatistic=6.484 with df= 29, ttable=2,04 ;significant score (P) = 0,001. So, P score < 0,05 (0,001 < 0,05). This result meant that there was significant difference between pre and post education.
Conclution: The writter concluded that an update immunization education affected positively to the woman knowledge.
Key words: An update immunization, Knowledge, Education
2. Astinah, dkk. 2013. Faktor – Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kepatuhan Ibu Pada Pemberian Imunisasi Dasar Di Posyandu Teratai 11b Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Tamamaung Makassar. http://library.stikesnh.ac.id/files/disk1/6/elibrary%20stikes%20nani%20hasanuddin--astinahsur-279-1-2613815_-1.pdf (diakses pada 31 Maret 2015)
3. Azizah N, Suyati, Rahmawati V. 2013. Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan Ibu Tentang Pentingnya Imunisasi Dasar Dengan Kepatuhan Melaksanakan Imunisasi Di Bps Hj. Umi Salamah Di Desa Kauman, Peterongan, Jombang. http://www.journal.unipdu.ac.id/index.php/ seminas/article/view/169(diakses pada 31 Maret 2015)
4. Palupi A. 2011. Pengaruh Penyuluhan Imunisasi Terhadap Peningkatan Pengetahuan Dan Sikap Ibu Tentang Imunisasi Dasar Lengkap Pada Bayi Sebelum Usia 1 Th.http://digilib.unimus.ac.id/files/disk1/13 8/jtptunimus-gdl-nurazizahn-6880-3- babii.pdf(diakses pada 31 Maret 2015)
5. Notoatmodjo S. 2008. Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta
6. Sugiyono. 2009. Metode Penelitian kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung : Alfabeta
7. Irmayati. 2007. Pendidikan dan Perilaku Kesehatan. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.