PERBEDAAN PRESTASI BELAJAR MAHASISWA ANTARA PEMBELAJARAN KBK DAN PEMBELAJARAN KBI DI STIKES JENDERAL ACHMAD YANIYOGYAKARTA
Background: Curriculum applied in Indonesia had some changes and perfections, one of them was the change of Content-Based Curriculum or KBI (Kurikulum Berbasis Isi). This curriculum was changed to Competence-Based Curriculum or KBK (Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi). KBIis an operational curriculum arrangged, developed and conducted in every education unit that has been ready and able to apply the curriculum, while KBK is a group of plans and managements including the competence and the result of study that should be achieved by the student, scoring system, teaching learning activity and empowerement of the resources. The change of applying curriculum in Indonesia aimed to able the student to work well in national and even international scope. Stikes Jenderal Achmad Yani Yogyakarta had some changes of curriculum from KBI to KBK that applied for students in the academic year of 2014/2015. Whereas, KBI is applied for student in the academic year of 2011/2012 and 2012/2013. KBK impementation affected the students GPA (Grade Point Average).
Objective: To study the difference of the students learning achievement who used KBK and KBI in their curriculum in Stikes Jenderal Achmad Yani Yogyakarta.
Method: This research was Cross Sectional. The number of the sample were 145 respondents of the nursing students that consisted of students in semester 2, 4, 6, and 8. To analyze the data, the researcher used univariat analysis and bivariat analysis that used t-test independent with p < 0.05 of significance level. Result: There was a significance difference of students’ GPA who applied KBK and KBI (p= .000). The average students’ GPA who used KBIsystem was higher 0.4 than the students who applied KBK system.
Conclusion: The difference of applying curriculum in Stikes Jenderal Achmad Yani Yogyakarta affected the differences in GPA. The student who used KBI system obtained higher average than the students who applied KBK system.
Keywords: KBK (Competence-Based Curriculum),KBI (Content-Based Curriculum), students learning achievement.
2. Syaefudin, U. (2008). InovasiPendidikan. Bandung : Alfabet
3. Sanjaya, W. (2006). Pembelajaran Dalam Implementasi Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group
4. Mulyasa, E. (2009). Kurikulum Tingkat Satuan Pendidikan: Suatu Panduan Praktis. Bandung: Remaja Rosadakarya
5. Nurhidayah. E, dan Dayfiventy. Y. (2011). Stressor dan Koping Mahasiswa pada Penerapan KBK. Jurnal diterbitkan. Fakultas Keperawatan Universitas Sumatera Utara.
6. Setiawan, G. (2010). Efektivitas Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi pada Proses Pembelajaran Siswa di SMK Islamiyah Ciputat. Skripsi diterbitkan. FITK jurusan KI-MP
7. Said, U. (2009). Pengaruh Penerapan KBI terhadap Prestasi Belajar dalam Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi di SMA N 1 Kwanyar Bangkalan. Skripsi diterbitkan. Fakultas Tarbiyah UIN Malang Jurusan Ilmu Pengetahuan Sosial.
8. Rauf, A. (2009). Deskripi Tentang Hambatan Guru dalam Implementasi Kurikulum Tingkat Satuan Pendidikan (KBI) di SMU N 4 Watampone. Jurnal diterbitkan. Fakultas Teknik UNM Jurusan Teknik Elektro.
9. Tim Peneliti Balitbang Sumatera Utara. (2005). Studi Evaluasi Pelaksanaan Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi (KBK) di Sumatera Utara. Skripsi diterbitkan. Badan Peneliti dan Pengembangan Propinsi Sumatera Utara.
Articles received and published by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan are by the publication, the copyright of the article is fully transferred to the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. All operational forms such as printing, publication, and distribution of hard file journals are carried out by the Media Ilmu Kesehatan. Articles that have finished the review process and have been declared accepted by the journal manager or editor will be asked to fill out a statement of submission of copyright by the journal secretary to the main author or correspondent author. The statement of transfer of copyright is signed with a seal and sent via email to email@example.com and contacted the admin of the journal to be followed up on archiving. Journal managers and editors have the right to edit the manuscript according to the provisions of the writing rules in the Media Ilmu Kesehatan.
Articles that have been declared accepted either online through the author's account on the OJS website https://ejournal.unjaya.ac.id/index.php/mik or a letter of receipt of the article (LOA), as well as those that have been published on OJS are not allowed to be published in other journals, or proceedings. The number of authors with more than one and as the main author or designated as the correspondent writer must have coordinated with members of the research team. The order of the authors submitted in the article as the author of one, two, three and so on cannot be changed when the article is published unless an error occurs in the technical operation of the journal.