- The article has never been achieved in any journal or media and is not in (accepted) status for acceptance in any other journal.
- The article written is genuinely the result of his original work and does not contain elements of plagiarism, as evidenced by a statement from the author.
- The articles are typed one spaced using quarto paper A4 (210 x297 mm) and with a left margin of 25 mm, right 20 mm, top 30 mm, bottom 20 mm.
- The article is written in Times New Roman with a font size of 10 pt (except for the article title, author name, and abstract title), 1 space, and the distance between columns is 5 mm (0.2 inch).
- Articles are typed with a two-column layout (except for the article title, author name, and abstract).
- Articles are written in various scientific and Indonesian languages by the general Indonesian spelling guidelines (PUEBI).
- Articles can be written in English or Indonesian with a maximum of 10 pages.
- Articles must contain the following components: Article Title, Author Name (without title), Author Affiliate Address, Author Email Address, Abstract and Keywords, Chapter I Introduction, Chapter II Research Methods, Chapter III Results and Discussion, Chapter IV Conclusion, Acknowledgments (if any), and Bibliography.
- The title consists of 15-20 words, 14pt Times New Roman font with bold format, and one space.
- The author's name (without title), affiliation, and email address of the author's affiliation are centered under the article title.
- Abstracts written in Indonesian and English, consisting of 150-250 words using Times New Roman font size 10t, and italic format. The abstract must be able to describe the background, methods, results, and conclusions. The keywords follow the abstract.
- The introduction sequentially must contain a description of the background of the problem to be solved, issues related to the problem being solved, and reviews of research that have been done before by other researchers that are relevant to the research being carried out. At the end of the introduction, it must be stated explicitly why this research is important and the purpose of the research conducted.
- Research method, which includes analysis, design and implementation.
- Results and discussion, which includes experimental or simulation results and critical analysis of the experimental results.
- Conclusions, which includes the main findings
- Future Works, this section is optional.
- Acknowledgements, this section is optional. If exist, should be addressed to parties supporting the research such as institutions funding the research
- References should be written using IEEE format.
- The composition of the references used should consist of 80% of primary references (journals, proceedings) and a maximum of 20% of secondary references (text book) published in the last 5 years and each article should has at least ten references. All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources, reference is written by IEEE (with URL) format system. Each reference cited is written using the number placed at the early or end of a sentence. Consistent use of IEEE (with URL) system is required in the writing of reference. References are arranged in order of appearance in the text. It is advisable to use software application to manage references and bibliography, both free applications(eg: Mendeley, Zotero, Refworks) or paid applications (eg: Endnote, Reference Manager).
For detailed guidelines, please download the Template below or in the main menu.
Systematic Writing of Original Article
Use the following template to write articles. Please copy the contents of your paper into the following template.
The template already has the styles needed for writing. Please save your article in *.doc / *.docx format. Please do not send articles in *.pdf format to make it easy for information and review purposes.