FAKTOR YANG BERHUBUNGAN DENGAN IDWG DAN TEKANAN DARAH PASIEN HEMODIALIS DI RUMAH SAKIT SWASTA YOGYAKARTA
Background: Patients with hemodialysis always increase every year. In Indonesia the number of active hemodialysis in 2016 increased by 72.29% from 2015. The success of hemodialysis can be seen from the clinical condition of the patient, especially Interdialitic Weigh Giant (IDWG) and blood pressure. Therefore, it is very important to study related factors to IDWG and blood pressure in hemodialysis patients.
Objective: This study aims to describe related factors to IDWG and blood pressure in hemodialysis patients.
Methods: This is a quantitative descriptive analytic research. Number of samples is 65 hemodialysis patients using random technique.
Result: Based on the Spearman correlation test showed that statistically, there is a correlation between gender and IDWG p 0,024 < 0,05, Exercise and Intradialysis diastolic blood pressure with p 0,000 <0,05 (r = 0,46), comorbidities with Intradialysis diastolic blood pressure p 0,000 < 0,05 and fluid intake with intradialysis systolic blood pressure p 0,031 <0,05 (r = 0.28).
Conclusion: It is assumed that gender, exercise, comorbidities and fluid intake are related to IDWG and blood pressure. Based on result of this study, this is important for nurses to take more intensive education about controlling cimorbidities, fluid intake and motivation to exercise in daily life.
Keywords: Hemodialysis, blood pressure, Interdialitic Weigh Giant (IDWG)
2. Stojanovic, M., Stefanovic, V. Assessment of Health-related Quality of Life in Patients Treated With Hemodialysis in Serbia: Influence of Comorbidity, Age, and Income. Journal Artificial Organs. January 2007; Volume 31 (1): 53–60.
3. Indonesian Renal Registry (IRR). 9th Report of Indonesian Renal Registry. Indonesian: 2016
4. Smeltzer, S. C & Bare. Keperawatan Medikal-Bedah Brunner & Suddarth. 12 Ed. Jakarta: EGC; 2014
5. Maheshwari, V., Samavedham, L., Rangaiah, Gade P., Loy, Y., Ling, Lieng H., Sethi, S., Leong Titus L. W. Comparison of toxin removal outcomes in online hemodiafiltration and intra-dialytic exercise in high-flux hemodialysis : A prospective randomized open-label clinical study protocol. BMC Nephrology. 2012; 13:156.
6. Bakris et.al. Intensive Hemodialysis, Blood Pressure, and Antihypertensive Medication Use. Am J Kidney Dis. 2016: 68(5)(suppl 1); S15-S23
7. Jindal, K. et al. Hemodialysis Adequacy in Adults. J Am Soc Nephrol.2006; 17: S1–S27
8. Sutherland. Fluid Balance on Haemodialysis. Inggris: Oxford University Hospitals; 2015
9. Qui et.al. Physical Exercise and Patients with Chronic Renal Failure: A Meta- Analysis. BioMed Research International.2017; Volume 2017, Article ID 7191826: 8 pages.
10. Bayaomi, Mohamed M., Wakeel, Jamal Saleh. Impacts of Exercise programs on Hemodialysis Patients’ Quality of Life and Physical Fitness. USA: Quality in Primary Care . 2015; 23 (4): 192-200
11. Black, J. M. & Hawks, Jane Hokanson. Medical Surgical Nursing Clinical Management for Positive Outcome. Eighth Edition. Volume I. USA: Elseiver Saunder Company; 2009
12. Ouzouni, S., Kouidi, E., Sioulis, A., Grekas, D., & Deligiannis, A. Effects of intradialytic exercise training on health-related quality of life indices in haemodialysis patients. Clinical Rehabilitation. 2009; 23(1): 53-63.
13. Li, M., Li, L., & Fan, X. Patients having haemodialysis: physical activity and associated factors. Journal Of Advanced Nursing. 2010; 66(6): 1338-1345.
14. Silbiger & Neugarten. Gender and human chronic renal disease . Gend Med. 2008; 5 Suppl A: S3-S10 2008
15. Smart, N., & Steele, M. Exercise training in haemodialysis patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nephrology. 2011: 16(7); 626-632
16. Jeager, J., Mehta, R. Assessment of Dry Weight in Hemodialysis. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 1999: vol. 10 no. 2; 392-403
17. Riyanto, Hubungan Antara Penambahan Berat Badan Di Antara Dua Waktu Hemodialisis (Interdialysis Weight Gain = Idwg) Terhadap Kualitas Hidup Pasien Penyakit Ginjal Kronik Yang Menjalani Terapi Hemodialisis Di Unit Hemodialisa Ip2k Rsup Fatmawati [Tesis].Jakarta, Universitas Indonesia; 2011
18. Ningsih, Endang Sri P; Agus Rahmadi; Hammad, Tingkat Kepatuhan Pasien Gagal Ginjal Kronik Dalam Pembatasan Cairan Pada Terapi Hemodialisa.Jurnal Ners. 2012: 7; 25-31
19. Craven, Ruth F., Hirnle, Constance J. Fundamentals of Nursing : Human Health and Fungtion. Fourth Edition. USA : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2003
20. Potter P. A & Anne G Perry, Fundamental Keperawatan (Ed.7). Jakarta: Salemba Medika; 2009
21. Grange, S., Hanoy, M., Roy, F. L.,Guerrot, D., Godin, M. Monitoring of hemodialysis quality of care indicator: why is it important?. BMC Nephrology. 2013: 14; 109